Thank you to everyone who participated in SPRINTember 2020. Looking forward to 2021!
If you’d like to stay in the loop for future updates, submit your email address below.
WHAT IS SPRINTember?
- An initiative to place an emphasis on sprinting and speed as it pertains to performance!
- It is an educational & interactive month focused on speed training!
- Should you only sprint one month out of the year?
- You should sprint YEAR ROUND if you are after speed development!
- THE GOAL OF THIS INITIATIVE IS TO EDUCATE & POPULARIZE SPEED DEVELOPMENT METHODS
- Also, who doesn’t want to get faster?
WHAT THIS WILL INCLUDE:
- Daily Educational Speed Material
- Two different options of sprint programs (Beginner-Intermediate & Intermediate-Advanced)
- T-Shirts (Who doesn’t love gear??)
WHAT THIS WILL NOT INCLUDE:
- Any reference of: Fast feet, fast twitch, agility ladders, 300’s, 110’s, or speed guru’s.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
The training program is 100% FREE! The download link is in the store. Post Before & After times of your Fly 10’s (be sure to post your fly in distance) . Coaches will see great results if they align their weight room work with their speed work. Speed is a year round endeavor and should be treated as such! Post some videos and let’s get the conversations going for everyone to improve!